Thursday, January 24, 2013

Janurary 24th - 9:53pm

Rode Casia, Ojiva, Quartz, Quantum, Orly, Montana, Invasor and Cor Lit. Longed Puccini and helped Rodrigo with the two young ones. As this week goes on I have a feeling my posts are going to be getting shorter and shorter as exhaustion and lack of exciting news take hold. But that is how it goes. Having a lot of fun just cruising though the list if horses working on this and that with each of them. This is the first time I've consistently ridden any of the young horses. Usually I'm on a few one day. Then a few different ones the next. Nothing serious or consistent. But being on them like this I feel like I've gotten to know them a bit and enjoy them more. I'm learning and working with each ones quirks, strengths and weaknesses which is what I enjoy the most. So did just that today. Everyone was very good and all in all a busy but productive day.
Feels like a storm is blowing in at the moment which is kind of a downer. As much as I'd like for everything to cool off a bit, I'd rather be riding than stuck inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment