Friday, March 1, 2013

March 3rd - 9:15pm

Slept in and enjoyed every second of it this morning. From the lack of noise during the night I make the assumption I was the only person in that little second of rooms. Or everyone else was freakisly quiet! Either way, it was greatly appreciated.
Got breakfast at the hostel before heading out to meet Camilla. It was a bit chilly and breezy at first but warmed up to a perfect temperature. We went to the Buenos Aires where I met Skipper and some of the ponies try use for lessons. We sat and drank mate watching instructors teach young students and talking nonsense. I work 6 days a week in a barn, live in a barn and yet on Sundays can be found in the barn. Sitting on a tack truck, feeding apples bought for cheap and enjoying friends. Did have the bizare moment of being recognized though. Camilla introduced me to a friend and she immediately knew who I was from the auction videos. Very strange feeling!
After we headed up toward china town where I bought more peanut butter and wondered with Camilla over all the random stuff for sale. Things I never even knew exhisted were there. Definitely some place to check out more! Ended up parting ways at the grocery store Disco since she had to get home for lunch and I had to grab a few things for the kitchen here. Headed home early since it looked like a storm was on the horizon but thankfully it stayed away. A good day in capital though. Realizing more and more how much I am going to miss the freedom I have here to just come and go. Plus going to miss all the incredible people I have met and spent time with. 7 weeks left and intending to make the absolute most of them!
A new one was posted today of me on Puccini as well. I've watched it more times than I can count and hit up several friends for critique. I've gotten better but I still have so much left to learn!




No comments:

Post a Comment